Oh my god, that last one. I’m in love.
Woah - this has almost 100 notes.
Trueee. You’d think teachers would get paid football players salaries b/c they are teaching the future…But no entertainment is more important.
Friendly reminder to current & incoming college students:
It’s around that time of year where we have to submit our tax and income information for college, assuming you qualify for federal aid. When you are filling out your FAFSA application, make sure you choose the one with the web address of https://fafsa.ed.gov
It may seem pretty obvious, but when I was an RA, I’ve had a surprising amount of residents who had no idea which one to choose, and got caught up in things like:
- being charged to file (FAFSA is a free application and the government WILL NEVER CHARGE YOU)
- having sensitive information willingly taken (FAFSA is done online through a secure server on a .gov website, which for all intents and purposes is safe), and…
- …Because it was filed in the wrong place, the college never receives your information. Students think that everything is done, and wind up with no financial aid for the coming school year because they didn’t bother to check. This results in a lot of heartbreak and tears when you’re scrambling to get enrolled!
So please please PLEASE pay attention when you’re applying for aid. Don’t get scammed, and don’t get screwed out of help, okay?
And as another quick tip: make sure you have this year’s tax information handy (and your parents, if you’re a dependent) to make the process easier. Even if you think you or your folks make too much, apply anyway! Sometimes you could qualify for certain grants and scholarships through your school - but they need your FAFSA info!
This has been a friendly reminder. Good luck! ( ´ ▽ ` )ﾉ
i like this but i don’t fully understand it…
you don’t understand how sad this is. each adult is a cross, and each child has been crucified by said cross.
- the priest (i assume he’s a priest, correct me if i’m wrong) killed the little boy in one way or another, probably rape, which is common among corrupted clergy men.
- the tourist comes to an overcrowded, poverty stricken country, taking up any and all resources that could have gone to the little native girl
- the soldier comes to fight for his country, but ends up killing the innocent girl, probably in her village.
- the little boy dies under the doctor’s knife
- the man kills the little girl in a school shooting (represented with the uniform)
- the “fat” kid is killed by obesity caused by a fast food epidemic in america, most commonly mcdonald’s, shown by ronald mcdonald himself.
this is /haunting/ to look at. children can die at anyone’s hand. even the “heros”
Wow. This is powerful.
This gave me chills.
the tourist is coming to the village to RAPE young south asian children not to use resources omfg